Lori Beatty's A-Team Fan-Fiction Archive
Last updated: December 20, 1997
This site is produced with Lorraine Beatty's permission. Collected here
will be various stories written by Lorraine which have been published in now
out-of-print (to the best of our knowledge) media fanzines. All stories
copyright to Lorraine Beatty. "The A-Team" and all character names are
property of Stephen J. Cannel Productions and are used without permission for
non-profit use only. This and all linked pages on this site are ONLY fan pages
and intend no copyright infringment.
Much thanks is given to those who have volunteered to transcribe these
stories! Current archivists: Janet Dugas, Diana Ferrali, Alana Nichols,
Dawn Underwood, Robin L. Ryder, Pat Weier.
Comments are welcome, please direct them to email@example.com.
Current contents of the archive:
- Afterglow, a story set around the events in the
- Any Wednesday, a Murdock/Amy story (PG).
- Ego Trip, an epilogue to Mind Games.
- Gift Certificate, an epilogue to Wheel of
- Never Turn Your Back, an expansion on Hannibal's
thoughts during Curtain Call.
- Nobody Does it Better, which takes place during
"The Spy Who Mugged Me." (R-rated)
- One Small Step, in which our heroes each
react to the events of July 20, 1969.
- Questions and Answers, a scene between Murdock
and Dr. Richter, after the A-Team's trial.
- Somthing in the String of G, in which the
A-Team owns 10% of...Chippendales?
- Teamwork. Set after the events in A Nice
Place to Visit, Hannibal reflects on the beginnings of The A-Team...
- Visiting Day. This story directly follows the
events in "Afterglow".